If you ask any designer which is the first designing tool they have used, almost everyone says Sketch. The sketch is one of the oldest tools for designing. Sketch app launched in 2010 and since then they have a huge fan following base. According to Sketch company, it is a “design toolkit to help you create your best work – from your earliest ideas through to final artwork.” It is a paid tool for designing.
Some key features of Sketch are:-
1. Vector editing
2. Pixel-perfect precision
3. Can sync easily with hundreds of plugins
4. Export presets and code
Some advantages of Sketch apps are:-
1. This tool is used for vector editing and pixel-perfect accuracy.
2. They have a huge amount of plugins.
3. While designing, the layout automatically resizes all the elements.
4. Exporting presets and codes is very easy.
5. You can create Personal and team accounts that are separate.
Some disadvantages of the Sketch app are:-
1. It’s a heavy tool. So it can slow down your devices.
2. Doesn't allow you to create permanent colour palettes.
3. Some user says that it’s not a user-friendly tool.
It depends on you. Spend some time understanding any app and use it accordingly. The sketch is used by many ux design company for designing websites and apps. It is a powerful designing tool that is used by many designers as well as companies.