Yield: 1 serving
Beef | 300g
Olive Oil | 1 Tbsp
Instant Curry Cube | Preferable Amount
Stock Cube | 2 pcs
Salt | 1 Tsp
Water | 200 c.c.
Black Garlic Umami Sauce | 1 bottle
Onion | 2 pcs
Plain Yogurt | 200 c.c.
Canned Tomato | 1 can
1. Bring a bowl, add in Black Garlic Umami Sauce and beef to marinade overnight.
2. Prepare a frying pan, pan fry steak till brown.
3. Add in onion and keep stir frying,
4. Put in the rest of the ingredients and Black Garlic Umami Sauce.
5. Cook until the soup become thick, serve hot.