Yield: number of servings
Total time: 30 minutes
Ground Pork | 100g
Finely Chopped Onion | 150g
Finely Chopped Garlic | 1 clove
Mixed Beans | 100g
Olive Oil | 1 Tbspn
Cooking Wine | 1 Tbspn
Bouillon Cube| 1 pc
Dried Chili Pepper | Preferable Amount
M-Farm Chili Sauce | 100g
1. Finely chop onion and garlic, cut dried chili pepper in half and remove the seeds.
2. Prepare a frying pan, put in olive oil, stir fry chopped garlic and dried chili pepper on low fire.
3. Saute till fragrant, then add in chopped onion, continue frying till color turns brown.
4. Add in ground pork and keep on stir frying.
5. Put in M-Farm Chili Sauce and stir fry.
6. Add in cooking wine, and bay leave if needed.
7. Stir fry until water is reduced.