Sometimes it happens when you are trying to print an important document from the computer, but your Brother printer says it’s offline. So don’t panic at that time because it might be a problem with windows 10 update or wireless connection problem with the router.
Why is my Brother Printer showing Offline on Windows 10
As you have seen that after every single update on windows 10, the Brother printer goes offline. However, Windows 10 update or driver update is not the only reason to bring your printer to an offline state. The major factor behind the brother printer showing an offline message in windows 10 is the connection problem.
Check Brother Printer Connectivity
Brother Printer could show an offline message when not connected properly to the Windows 10 computer, WiFi network or Router. In this situation, you have to check all the connections by following these steps.
Restart your printer and wait for 1-2 mins until the printer is fully ready.
Check your printer connection (Wireless or USB).
If you are using a USB cable connection, make sure that they are plugged in properly and securely on your computer and printer.
If you are using wireless or WiFi connection, make sure you are connected to the right network. A wireless light on your printer will in Solid-state if you are connected.
Run a test print.
Brother printer connected to WiFi but offline on Windows 10
If your printer is properly connected still it says offline, then it might have something to do with the Brother printer status. The selected printer might not be set as the default printer or it might be offline or paused from windows 10 printer properties. Follow these easy steps to check all the issues.
Open Printers and Devices windows from Control Panel.
Select your Brother printer and Right-click on it to open “See what’s printing”
Again Right-click on the selected printer and click on “Set as default printer”.
Under “Set as default printer” you can see your Printer status – offline or paused.
If the Brother printer is paused, simply click on “Resume printing”.
Run a test print.
Fix Brother Printer Offline Windows 10
There are some methods that you can try to solve your Brother printer offline problem:
Verify the Brother Printer turned ON and there are no errors on the screen.
Make sure the Brother printer connected to the computer properly.
Make sure your Brother Printer set as the default printer in Windows 10 settings.
Delete all print jobs from the printer properties option.
If you see a copy of your Brother printer’s icon (example:- Brother XXX-XXXX (Copy 1)) then delete that device from the computer.
Read More Blogs for Printers:-
· Setup Guide Canon Pixma iX6820 Printer to Wi-Fi
· How to Fix Canon printer printing blank pages?
· How to Fix Hp Printer Drivers Unavailable?
· How To Setup HP DeskJet 3630 Printer Wireless? Learn Now.
· Guide On How To Fix HP Printer In Error State.
· How to Fix the HP Printer Spooler Error?
· How to Fix Brother Printer Offline? Get Instant Troubleshoot Now.
· How to HP Office jet Pro 6950 Wireless Printer Setup?
· Looking For HP Printer Setup Support? Get Instant Troubleshoot Now.
· How to Setup HP DeskJet 2541 Printer and 2542 Printer?
· How to Fix My Brother Printer Not Printing?
· Setup Guide To Connect Canon Pixma TS6020 Printer to Wi-Fi
· Guide on HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup iPad
· Send and Setup HP Office jet pro 9010 Fax Machine
· How To Troubleshoot HP Printer Error Code oxc4eb827f hw_micci2 c
· How to Fix Brother Printer Paper jam? Get Troubleshoot Now.
· HP Office jet Pro 8600 And HP Office jet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
· How to fix a paper jam on a Canon printer?
· How to Setup HP Printer Wireless? Get Instant Solution Now.
· HP Envy 6455 Wireless Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/envy 6455